Friday, September 10, 2010

New year, new flu vaccine

Mercola.com is a great source of information, especially about vaccines. & not just for non-vaccinating parents either. I recommend this website to everyone who comes to me with questions.

He has all kinds of links, articles, and research both pros and cons. Feel free to browse the site for whatever you should be curious about. This specific article is about the flu vaccine, I highly suggest you take time and read it. Like me, he encourages you to make your own decision, informed and armed with knowledge.

& hey, let me know what you guys think.

"Which begs the question, just how many coincidences does it take before a pattern emerges? It’s all very convenient to ascribe all vaccine reactions to sheer chance…"   --thank you, Dr. Mercola. You stole the words right out of my mouth!


"The signs that this year’s flu vaccine may be far more harmful than previous years’ are already there! I urge you to take your time and really make an informed decision before you rush to get this year’s flu shot…"

 

I am absolutely loving his preventative measures at the bottom of the article. So make sure you check that out!


CLICK ME!


My reason.
Here are some key points from the article I'd like highlighted.

--'Which would you rather risk experience: a week in bed, drinking hot soup, or a lifetime falling asleep at the most inopportune times; in class, during dinner, at work, in your car…'

--'Back in April, Australia suspended its seasonal flu program for children under the age of five, after detecting an abnormal number of side effects within 12 hours of vaccination, compared to previous years. Side effects included high fevers and seizures. A one-year-old child also went into a coma after receiving the flu vaccine.'

--The news for this year is that the flu vaccine you'll get this fall will be a combination vaccine that contains both the regular flu- and the swine flu vaccines – you will not be given the choice to take them individually, as was done last year. 

--Late last month the Korea Herald also reported that nearly 2,600 side effects had been reported to the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in association with the swine flu vaccine. 
There, side effects included fevers, headaches and allergic responses, and 10 deaths.


Do you see what that says? It says that YOU will NOT be given a choice. Isn't this America? Land of the free, don't we have a say? You're reading it, it's there in black and white. You will not be given a choice. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit. Well, you'll still see me throwing a tantrum over here, promise.

I mean, are you guys okay with that? Having your freedom of choice being taken away? We're talking about things being injected into our bodies, and they are telling us we don't have a choice.

Australia, Korea, China, and on are suspending and recalling vaccines at the sign of harm. Why isn't the US following in their footsteps? Are Australian children more valuable then American children? 

Ask your own questions. Find your own answers.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this Tearah! I am SO against the flu vaccine and with personal experience, both instances my parents had me get it, I developed something pretty nasty not 2 weeks later. There is no way in hell I'd pump that crap into my son's body.

    ReplyDelete