Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Keeping up...

   It's been a while since my last posting, I used to be so much better at keeping up with this; but things have been busy as always.

Last Friday Jimmy and I celebrated five years of marriage together. If you ask me, no matter how long it's been; it always feels longer! Haha. That could be because we've been in eachothers lives since 16, but, who knows.

I am happy to say that I love my husband now, more then the day we said our vows. & I truly believe that is the way things should be. I hope and pray that our love continues to grow and reign strong as time continues to pass. He is such a blessing to my life, and I am proud to call myself his wife.

On another note, five years of marriage brings along baby number three. We are now 6 months away from meeting our third little bundle of love. Although, I have been so sick, time seems to be just dragging by; I have a feeling that once I hit my second trimester, this pregnancy is going to fly.

My hyperemises seems to have dissappeared. Perhaps their diagnosis was wrong, and I just had a horrible bout of morning sickness. Though I am still getting sick regularly, it does not compare to what I was dealing with just a few short weeks ago. I have been able to keep my weight up, keep food down, and my appetite has returned with full force. I don't think it will be long before I start  being able to gain weight.

The baby is moving so much. I have been able to feel him/her for about a week now. It is such a interesting feeling when they are so tiny still. Not the big kicks and sumersaults like when they are so big. Tiny flutters. I tell Jimmy that it feels like popcorn popping, or butterflies flying around. I cannot wait until the little sucker gets stronger!

My sense of smell and hearing are so strong right now, that almost everything is driving me to the brink of insanity. I cant stand to hear some things that never bothered me before. Like the kids lullaby cd's, the cieling fans, or the 'crunch' from anyone chewing but myself. I have an aversion to ground beef, which I also experienced with Lukas, and chicken (which is usually my favorite). All I've been wanting is lean red meat. Jimmy's been spoiled because we've been having a lot of steak on the grill lately!

I made it through my 40 days of lent without coffee. I was so excited when my time was up that I drove straight to starbucks and got myself a venti. 20 minutes later, it all came back up. Most disgusting thing, EVER. I couldnt have another starbucks for over a week. Eh.

As for cravings, it's all spicy here. Ive been indulging with hot sauce, ordering hot wings every place we go, and piling on the pepper. Ive also been craving tons of fruit, and cant keep my hands off the OJ. As a matter of fact, that happens to be the reason I KNEW I was pregnant.

Little story (break) time:
So, about 2 weeks after ttc, we went up to Tahoe on vacation with my family. The first day we were there, Jimmy and I hit the grocery store with my dad to stock up on groceries for our stay. My dad went to go get one thing, while Jimmy went off in another direction to grab something else. They left me standing in front of the refrigerated juice section with the cart. I spotted the orange juice. Something took over me. I sat there, literally wrestling with myself not to climb up into the shelves and down the whole gallon. I stood there going back and forth with myself for what seemed like forever (but was really more like two minutes) until finally; I couldnt take it anymore. I walked up, grabbed a mini-size simple orange juice, popped it open, and devoured every last drop. I knew then; I had to be pregnant.

& sure enough, here we are....

Anyways, thought I'd share that fun little tid bit.

We had a fabulous Easter. I was so blessed to be able to have my family come down and spend time with us for that. We love it when they come to visit, they just are never able to stay long enough for us to be satisfied! Hopefully we will be making a trip down to Sacramento soon.

This weekend we have a fun trip planned. We will be adding 4 more feet to the family. & that is all I will say about that for now. I am super excited, and this will be an early mother's day gift for me.

I am off to find something delicious to nosh on! Have a blessed rest of the week. 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment