Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Cat's Out Of The Bag

March is upon us, can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Christmas! This month brings the beginning of a very busy and exciting year! In just a few weeks, Lexi will be turning four years old! Ah, I cannot believe it! She is in preschool (& loving it), enrolled for next year, and Jimmy & I are pondering on letting her venture out and participate in a team sport this summer. Ah, it seems like just yesterday her & I were waiting for Jimmy to come home from Afghanistan. I cannot believe how much time has passed, and how very quickly it all happened. I am so proud of her and all her accomplishments.

Lukas will be two (that's right TWO) in just 4 months. I cried at his first birthday, in disbelief that my youngest had hit his first big birthday milestone. I wasn't ready to let him grow up & lose all of his 'baby-ness'. Lucky for me....he is still my little bubba man! Loves to cuddle, give kisses & hugs, & sit on my lap whenever I plop him there. He LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, & anything that his 'sissy' is interested in. They are best friends. He wants to do everything she does, including participate in school. Everytime we drop her off, he waves goodbye but tries to run into the classroom after her. He still isn't talking a whole bunch; okay, hardly at all. But, with his supreme stubborn personality & the fact that he was a preemie, we know he'll get there sooner then later. We are excited to hear all he has to say, because we know he has A LOT to talk about.

& now for the news I know you all probably scrolled down for. The rumors are true, yes ladies; you're guesses were correct. We have been TTC #3, bringing the Parker family to a whopping 5 members. This month we got our BFP, so it's official, we are expecting. Yes, I said it. I am pregnant, AGAIN. #3 is due on 11/11/11, and we are so grateful that God has blessed us with the oppurtunity & responsibility of bringing another one of his children into this world. This was much thought over & highly prayed about, I cannot say it enough; glory be to God. This little miracle inside me is already more loved then it will ever know.

[SO many of you have been emailing me on FB! You guys know I'm trying to Lent! Haha. So since I REALLY will not be on for another 38 days; this blog entry should suffice. I'm sure I'll post a few more before then...]

Of course almost as soon as we found out that we were 100% pregnant, I was plagued with the flu. So, I've been feeling ultra cruddy lately, and cannot tell yet what is the sickness and what is the classic symptoms that come along with baby baking. Although I did wake up at 730am and decide that I absolutely HAD to have a turkey sandwich...& I don't think that's the flu talkin'. : ) Lexi is thrilled, although I dont think it will really hit her until she sees my belly start to grow. She has been telling people that Daddy & Mommy put a baby in Mommys belly, which is HIGHLY embarassing yet adorable all at the same time.

I have donated almost all of our baby things from both Lexi & Lukas. So, we are definitely starting all over again. Luckily, I never got rid of a single shred of my maternity wear! (so much for my weight loss goal!!!) Haha.

We are blessed to be surrounded by people who uplift and encourage us with an overpouring of love. We could not be successful without the support of our family, and we never forget that. I am absolutely overjoyed that this baby will be born in California, just hours away from all my friends and family. No more 8 hr flights to come see me, or waiting months to see the baby...God has blessed us indeed.

Jimmy & I have a bet going on about the gender, of course he's pulling for a boy & I'm pulling for a girl...
Although, we have not yet decided wether or not we will find out the sex of the baby before birth. Since we already have a girl & a boy; it may be fun to wait & let it be a surprise. Although with having to start all over with clothes & such, it may be a good idea to find out so that we can prepare ahead of time. I also don't think that my mother will let me go a whole 9 months without letting her know what we're having, lol.

So, that's the big news. I know some of you already suspected that we were ttc, how I do not know! I don't think I let on at all, but some of you know me too well. I am happy to be belly buddies with some of my friends, and I know that this is going to be a blessed experience. God had his hand on this page in our lives long before we did. We are thrilled, already planning EVERYTHING (but, that's just the control freak in me). I have my first ultrasound scheduled for next week, & Jimmy and I cannot wait to see our third little peanut on the screen.

3 kids all 4 & under. 3 kids in 5 years. 24, & the mom of 3. I'd say we're incredibly blessed, and in for an awesome adventure. I cannot wait to see what else God has in store for us with this journey. He is so good, and we give all the praise to him for this precious life.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Soo excited for you, Jimmy and the kids on your excting news!! CONGRATS! also very happy to hear that all is well and that Lexi is loving preschool! Looking forward to more updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. good for you for giving up FB! That's one I thought about but was not so sure LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am incredibly happy for you guys T! I miss you all so much and cant believe I have NEVER meet these beautiul angels for yours! We'll have to change that soon:).

    My thoughts and prayers are always with you and I know this will just add to the already wonderful blessing you have.

    And dang, mama....you still got it goin' on!!;)

    -Charal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Tearah! Im sooo excited for you guys!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATZ. I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT N EASY PREGNANCY.

    XOXOXO

    ERIKA T.

    ReplyDelete